Basic information about Walden as an event location
Multifunctional event location:
Suitable for corporate/customer events, and Christmas parties, seminars, private companies
- Technical equipment: W-Lan, microphone system, music sound system, DJ desk CD and vinyl, elevator available (barrier-free), window ventilation possible
- Furniture: Urban industrial by Piet Hein Eek (see gallery).
- Drinks: Drinks can be booked as a flat rate or charged according to consumption.
- Personnel: We calculate a service/cash power for 15-20 persons (22.50 € net/h). An event management is charged at 30.00 € net/h (incl. pre-match or viewing appointment and a preparation and follow-up of one hour each. Depending on the effort of the event, the estimated time may vary and the cost calculation must be adjusted accordingly. From 2:00 a.m., a night supplement of €10.00 net/h per employee will be charged. Minimum staffing: 1 x service, 1 x bar + event management. Here there is an interface /agreement with the catering according to your requirements – this is coordinated by us.
- Catering: External food catering/buffet, finger food, (a selection of our preferred partners will be sent to you on request). to). You are welcome to request your own catering. We charge a kick-back of 8% on the net order total of the booked caterer.
- Decoration: Yours
- Live music and DJs: on your part. We are at your disposal for mediation.
- Additional technology required must be booked via service partners.
Our technology partner – SLP event and media technology
Our technology partner – SLP event and media technology SLP has been a successful supplier of event technology in Frankfurt and the Rhine-Main area since 1986.
As a full-service provider, we offer you more than just renting high-end products.
It is the creative minds behind media technology who turn your event into a fascinating experience.
We would like to request of you, after you have explicitly inquired for an event with an appointment with us and you have decided in the meantime for another location, to send us this information immediately. You can cancel free of charge up to 2 months before a fixed event. After that, you should expect industry-standard cancellation fees of up to 50% of the budget.